Wednesday, December 20, 2006


We Never Seem to Stop
Shop, shop, shop! First stop, Sy Devore, Studio City. The store which we assumed would be an "old man store" turned out to have the coolest menswear we've seen in a long time. Who knew! Harm was even able to find a Tommy Bahama 2xl black men's shirt for her dad. Allie got a blue raspberry tootsie pop which turned her tongue bright blue! Ha! From there we drove down the "restaurant row" of the valley; Ventura Blvd. With all the great restaurants there, we ended up at Islands. We are so predictable.
After a delicious meal, we headed over to Costco, where I had to exchange some pants I had bought for Ben (he doesn't care for cords.) I picked up a pack of Alaskan Salmon for uncle Leon (he had really enjoyed it when my mom served some as an appetizer Sunday night) and Harm got some holiday cookie tins for gifts. Since we were just across the street from Target, we had to stop (it would've been so wrong to just drive by without saying hello...) where I tried to get another "paja-cket" in black this time, but they were all out at that location.
Totally let down by the lack of what I wanted, we quickly left the store and headed back over Benedict Canyon, where the Christmas lights were on in full force.
I promise not to hit another Target until next year; I don't think I can take it anymore until then!

1 comment:

bridalbar said...

I'm over Costco - Target IS the happiest place on earth!