Sunday, December 10, 2006


Allie in Annie Jr.
I didn't think I'd have anything out of the ordinary to share today; Allie had her performance of Annie Jr. today (she was Tessie!) and the entire performance was just darling. Of course I know Allie stole the show.
Interestingly enough, who else was in the audience? Annette Benning & Warren Beatty! So cool. They had a kid in the show as well. I won't go into details as to the locale (gotta respect a semblance of privacy) but it was nice to know they support their kids just like everyone else.
Before the show, I somehow got it into my head that it would be a good idea to bake a cheesecake (all the leftover cream cheese from Saturday's baking did have to be used before the expiration date) so I whipped one up at Donna's and left it to her to take out of the oven. She told me she brought it to uncle Leon's for dinner, and he just LOVED it! Gads, I love to bake.
Tomorrow night is the kids "Taste of Broadway" performance at Beverly Hills High School...I am so looking forward to hearing Ben sing "Bring Him Home" from "Les Mis".

No comments: