Wednesday, December 13, 2006



Target. Again.

All these Holiday goings-ons necessitate multiple runs to Target. My personal Target? Gifts for Ben (already have Allie covered), and goodies for Elliot & Izze. Tough customers. I was able to score a few winners at the West Hollywood Target (Harmony got some really cute pants...) I know that I'll have to hit the new Container Store before the week is over if I want to make some dreams come true. Sigh.

I'll be sending out a big email tomorrow from the shop regarding the clever workshops that Marah Johnson has put together for us this Saturday (12/16) I have to tell you, I know it seems like a long day, but the place will be full of fresh friends, yummy tidbits to nibble and sip, and some naughty desserts as well. Three complete projects will be completed, just in time for a last minute gift or two. I know for whom I will be creating my Mannequin (any guesses?)

We'll be passing out more raffle tickets this weekend for the upcoming Teresa Collins night. Three baskets filled with new offerings from Junkitz ($50.value, $100.value, and $150. value., winner to be drawn on January 29th when Teresa Collins free-demos the night away at Sweetpeas & Snapshots. More info can be found on the store blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suzi, I went to both your blog and the store's blog for info. on Teresa C's eve. at the store (during CHA week). Do you have any more info. on her visit or make n takes? Thanks....and Happy Hannukah! Colleen E.