Monday, December 18, 2006



Christmas in Beverly Hills

I have to take a moment and be thankful for living where I do. I just came back from a walk with Allie, Harm, and the dog (Charlie) over to Tiffany & Co. on Rodeo Drive. It's so nice being able to actually take a walk without a coat at 6pm in December. At the little faux-village where the shop is located, there was actually SNOW falling, albeit man-made. The holiday decorations are up in all their glory; this years theme being "Deck the Hills" (with very Shag-like banners on all the lamp posts.)

After browsing the sumptuous cases filled with the most beautiful jewelry, we made our way across the street to the Louis Vuitton store. I love everything there. There goods are so exquisite. In 2002 Harmony gave me a Vuitton wallet for my birthday (my husband hasn't even done that) and it still looks brand new. My dog was so well behaved; no shaking, crying, or accidents. He just let everyone oogle over him and waited until we were back on our block to do his business. Good boy!

1 comment:

bridalbar said...

Love this!! It's SO pretty, it actually makes me want to go shopping there now!