Thursday, February 22, 2007

There's something cooking in there!

Must be all of the top secret projects I'm creating for my upcoming Suzi Finer craft book (F & W Publications, Fall 2008 release) ...Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

I have approximately 144 projects to complete by my December deadline (I'm a little ahead of my time-line track) and am filled with ideas for the fierce new pieces to pump a shot of life into an enthusiastic mind. I got my peeps watchin' my back and have enlisted some personal faves to add a piece or two just to mix things up a little. All the themes are in order (I'll be dangling some teasers now and then...can't show too much); but I can tell you the entire project is twerked to work.

I've emailed my crew with the deets, but if you personally have had a dream project you'd like to create to fruition, shoot me an email, and I'll see if it would fit into my vision. My only promise is that I will not "steal" your idea, but can't promise you that I had come up with a similar project at an earlier time, as happens often in this art world (remember the cigar box purse debacle?) I am not here to plagiarize, just to put out my best pieces, and find the best of the best contributors to include in the project. No guarantee in the final cut department, just a chance for an opportunity to be a new usual suspect. I can tell you from personal experience that life if much more vivid if you take chances. We'll talk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats Suzi...so very happy for you...been thinking of you.hugs Teresa