Sunday, February 25, 2007


I love Al Gore.
Congratulations on An Inconvenient Truth's Academy Award win for best documentary; totally deserved and a valiant effort by a great man. I only hope the world gets the message sooner than later.
Hey, what was up with most (not all) of the not-so-Oscar-worthy presenters this year? Did they just pull names out of the pages of People and say "Hey, they're famous, they can be a presenter." Did anyone else find this year's broadcast as disappointing as I did?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so agree with all you've said, Suzi! I was cheering for Al Gore's win. Additionally, I was really hoping he would announce his candidacy--wrong forum, I guess. Perhaps we could persuade the Academy to have Norman host the Oscars next year! Second choice would be Stephen Colbert!!

Holly Loves Art said...

I am ABSOLUTELY THRILLED!!!!!! YIPPEEEEE FOR AL!