Monday, January 01, 2007


A New Year's Miracle
This morning (New Year's day) at 10am, I had a make-up appointment with Jenny Craig (having taken the week off.) I was feeling really guilty, what with all the treats I munched on all weekend on our road trip; scones with Devonshire cream and Lemon Curd, triple cheese omelet, chocolate chip pancakes, a waffle, chips, enchilada and tamale, margaritas, red licorice, sesame bits, dried apricots, mangoes and pineapple, sorbet, the wedges of cheddar and apples, nibbles of naughties from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and a marbled rye loaf! You can imagine just how flabbergasted I was when they told me I had lost 3.6 lbs this week. I made them double check. I just don't get it. I thought it would have gone the other way!
This is really going to be a great year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did it go???? I weigh in tomorrow. Love your attitude...just start over FRESH!!!! love T