Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Flashbacks to 2004

Found these sample boards from a 2004 show (Memory Expo) where I hosted a crop for 300 ladies in Las Vegas. So much fun!




Here is a young Ben with the first round of Junkitz self-adhesive zippers. Remember those?









You can see the influence of my sponsor, K & Company, in the paper and embellishment selections.
Here we again have a young Ben Finer smack in the middle of Life's Journey!

A line of papers I designed for Design Originals...this sample shows the Fishing selection; layered foamcore really makes an impact (that's me in the 60's)

More foamcore...it was really cutting edge then. Now these are some of my relatives many times removed; don't ask me their names, I found them in a box!
My Great-grandparents here, again with the foamcore and Life's Journey influence. The beginnings of Transparencies are apparent...and the rulers are a little too cliche now.

No comments: