Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm breathing better today.
My facial was fabulous (love the little massage whilst the masks were setting) my lashes are blackened, and the wax pretty painless. My head is clearer, and the kids are rehearsing at Yada.

I've referred a couple of bride friends to The Bridal Bar for their Los Angeles weddings, and they both selected some vendors from Harm's special stable of artisans. I'm having dinner at uncle Leon's tonight (Lucy is making chicken) and tomorrow evening he's taking us to the Beverly Hills Tennis Club for Lobster Night.
Happiness and joy to you all...it's a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

suzi, you have a great blog. very very informative with all your links, could you give a blog class....we could bring our lap tops and you could help us....i shutter to think i would have to do it with my husband. i don't think i could read computer directions. food for thought. minnie