Sunday, January 21, 2007

Another fabulous find...

I fell in love with this wheeled bag. It is waterproof black with a pink strap and large white crystal accents, complete with a matching smaller bag and iPod case. The smaller bag makes for a great lunch box or accessory case, and the lined larger bag holds 12x12's, or even a lap-top computer! They'll be available in other patterns as well...if you'd like more information, email me, or call Sweetpeas and Snapshots at 310.479.2444
I'll have mine with me at CHA...believe me, there won't be any other totes nearly as special as these (very high end.) They are not made by a craft company, and though the owner of the company is an avid scrapbook enthusiast, she hasn't ever marketed to the craft industry. We will be the first industry purveyors to have this fab line!

No comments: