Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I thought it would be a good idea...

Today, while wearing my ankle weights again, I thought it would be a good idea to buy one of those weight belts (the kind where you can add little weights at your leisure) to wear every day. I could then adjust the weights weekly to correspond with the amount I've lost so far, thus tricking my metabolism to work harder every day. I thought this was the best idea I've had in a really long time, and how brilliant it would be, and why didn't I think of it sooner.
This evening, while recounting this plan to Harmony over the phone (with Ben in the back seat) I learned (from both of them at the same time) how The Biggest Loser already did something similar on one of the final challenges. I have to tell you, I had no idea that Ben watched that show (or Harmony either, for that matter!)I think I saw pieces of it now and then, but it's really not my show (not that there's anything wrong with it.)
I am going to see about that belt later (going out for sushi with Harm right now.)

No comments: