Monday, March 12, 2007

What do I know.
Saturday, Harm told me how when she went into the West Hollywood Subway, she saw this contest where the winner gets to be with her cousin Luke. She thought it was hilarious, and told me that I had to see it. This morning I went over to my Subway, and found the entry forms. I took a few and filled them out, and told Harm about it.
I thought it would be fun to win a day of horseback riding with Luke. She told me "no, you win a game of H-O-R-S-E with Luke" (whatever that is.)

I guess all those years of corrective P.E. were good for nothing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horse is a basketball game where you shoot free throws and each time you miss you get a letter, and the first one to spell horse loses, or I could have it backwards where you get a letter for each basket. I hope you win!

Kelly Kilmer said...

LOL Hope Harmony filled one out for the laugh ;) too funny!!!