Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lunch time

Harmony had wanted to eat at her high school favorite place; Submarina (near Fashion Valley mall) but when we got there, there was a "3 days or quit" notice taped to the very abandoned window. We were sad for a bit, then went next door to another favorite; Pat & Oscars (home of the bread stick.) I had a chicken Caesar pita (could only eat half) and the girls shared some pasta (Ben's pizza was practically inedible...too much sauce & cheese.)

From there, we went to the Forum shops in Carlsbad to meet up with my cousins Candice & Alex. It's always good to see them. She and Harm got a Coldstone scoop while my kids popped in to Gepetto's toy shop. We spent a good deal of time at Z Gallerie, and had to snub the array at Chicos. Not such a good collection this time 'round. I was also very upset to see that my favorite Forum shop, Paper Doll, had closed it's doors. I understand they were a local legend (I supported them whenever I came to town)...they will be missed. I was also disappointed that I didn't have time to pop in to Ever After, or see Helle & Michelle. So little time (and so much done!)

No comments: