Saturday, March 17, 2007

Great News!

My precious friend Helle Greer* will be joining Kim, Susan and myself when we hit Sparkle Bella in Mesa...and queen-of-visuals, buddy Mary Smilove has secured her special spot as well! Partay! Now I am just waiting to hear if dear Michelle will be able to go too. We are all such a sparkly bunch!

Hey Arizona! The California Girls are coming!

*I found this art by Helle, circa 2003, out there on the net!

(More great news: Michelle was able to sign up too! Yeah!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gloss!!! Way exciting news you Cali girls!!

Michelle M White said...

I'm going!!! What fun we will have!

Helle Greer said...

I was like... Wow I made a card just like that. You funny girl, you could be a detectiv LOL
We are gonna ROCK Arizona.
Can hardly wait.
helle