Saturday, March 24, 2007

Quick recap (sans photos):
Any and all plans to crank out a project for the book today had to be nixed; this was one day where I had to drive the kids all over and couldn't fit Mr. Craft Project in. Tomorrow I'll knock one or two out between my other gigs. I can't preview any of these creations for you; contractual confidentiality (sorry, I hate to be a tease!)
I went to dinner and the show tonight with Rand; Gary did take Allie to the Gibbons' bash. Ben's performance was again outstanding (Rosanna Arquette sat in front of me, smiling,) and we were out of there by 8:45pm. I dropped Rand off at his place, then took Ben to Whole Foods, where we picked up a few groceries to take to M's house (they're flying in tonight from Kauai, and it's always nice to come home to a semi-stocked fridge.) We zipped over the canyon pretty quickly, filled the ice box and drove back to the city, where Ben quickly downed a cold drink and went to bed.
Hmmm. That sounds like a great idea; I'm pretty tired myself!

2 comments:

Nancy Hunt-Bartek said...

Looking forward to seeing your ART!
fondly, Nancy

charlotte said...

Love the new look! Wow, that's a major celebrity scene. Do they know that you are the real rock star there? Have fun with the book. Take your time and enjoy it.
xoC