Saturday, April 14, 2007

What the Helle, I've been tagged!

Mucho thanks to Helle Greer for tapping me on the e-shoulder...now I get to be "It"!

Five Blogs, besides those I know have already been tagged by others, which inspire me on a daily basis:

Visual Chronicles: Longtime friend Linda Woods IS art...and the girl who jump starts my creativity on a regular basis. I can't thank her enough for her generosity and support.

Norman P. Dixon: How much do I love this man? SO MUCH!

Creative Chaos: I recently found artist Sooz, who has a fabulous style you will adore!

Holly Stinnett: Norman P. Dixon turned me on to this site; then I got to meet her. Talented and nice!

DeDe Warren: This girl really makes me laugh; irreverence and talent all at one site.

I must tell you that I would totally mention S&S & M.S.,if t wasn't such an obvious conflict of interest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oops, you got the link to my blog wrong...it is typepad not blogspot. I'll think of 5 on my flight home tomorrow.........when the diet REbegins.