Saturday, April 07, 2007


Hurry, Hurry...
We had to book it back to the train station so Helle and Michelle could make their 7pm ride back to San Diego. Not a problem.






A few fond hugs and the girls were off (see Michelle's hand on the right?!)

Debby, Allie and I went back to WeHo, then had a delicious dinner at Oishi on Robertson (thanks for the sushi!)

Then where? Back to LAX of course (Debby had to go back to her fam.) What a great day. I don't know when I've been so tired...but so relaxed! Thanks girls!

Tomorrow: Another adventure!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! We had sooo much fun!!! You and Allie are the BEST! Driving us all over...Allie, you are such a good sport! Too much fun! New York next!?! Thanks a million!!!

Helle Greer said...

What a FUN & FaBulous day we had!!!
Thank you so much for everything.
and... Miss Allie. You are the sweetest and most patient girl I have ever meet. You can come shopping with me any time ;-)
hugs,
helle

bookbabie said...

cute header:-)

Dede Warren said...

it looks like you girls had a smashing time! thanks for sharing suzi! little did i know we had a cth kidston shoppe here. i just ordered fabric from one london store on friday. opps!

Anonymous said...

I had such a wonderful time! It is truly a memory I will treasure...the perfect blend of fun, friends, food, and shopping! I can't wait to do it again...will you let me show you around NYC?!