Friday, April 13, 2007

Thought I'd give y'all a little taste...
Just in case you had no plans tomorrow, I thought I'd dangle some carrots in front of you. Here are the tables I prepared for Lisa Guerin's Paper Doll workshop tomorrow at Sweetpeas and Snapshots. I know there are still a couple of seats available, so if you're in the mood to make some really cool little collaged-paper dolls, you should call the shop (310-479-2444.)






Catherine Moore's original artist stamps have been a personal favorite since I used my first one early in this century. I am so glad she had Lisa contact for this workshop! It's always great to have fresh takes on ways to use these versatile images.




5 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

Hi Suzi,
I so wish I could be at the workshop--looks like a fabulous time--you did a terrific job setting up!!

I guess I could always fuel up my private jet and head on over from Maine--should be there in time--yeah right--I wish!!

Have fun!!

Warmly,
Susan

Holly Loves Art said...

Gorgeous work!!!! I just sent you an email. I want to go!

Helle Greer said...

Holy Cow!!!
You blow me away girl...
I woul not let anyone sit a those tables.
Fabulous just Fabulous.
helle

Helle Greer said...

Another quick post to let you know that you have been tagged.
check out my blog ;-)
helle

Dede Warren said...

suzi, it is miss irreverence here(ha ha)! i adore, as well as revere your talent on these tables. how would one such as i, go about getting one of your {{marie}} drawings put on a canvas i have? LOve her!!!! and your talented hands.