Friday, April 20, 2007

Shout Out:
Carol Wingert{!}
Thanks for dubbing me a "great networker" (it makes one feel good to be called an "awesome blogger!") I've come up with five of my current favorite blogs to keep the chain growing!

Charlotte Lyons: One of my key inspirational place to visit; my virtual friend makes everything look so easy...and cool!
Ashley Rose Helvey: A fresh face who should be out there teaching (love her mom too!)
Carolyn Peeler: Can't wait to meet her at Sparkle Bella!
Sadie Olive: A new find for me; exciting stuff...!
Dispatch from L.A.Grrrrreat! Take a moment to L@@K.

The growing number of great reads out there is just mind-"bloggle-ing"!

1 comment:

Sadie Olive said...

Wow, I just happened to be strolling by your blog, and found you tagged me a favorite! I feel so honored! Thank you! And might I add that I love your blog too!