Tuesday, April 03, 2007


I love it when:


  • I get an unexpected box of treasures from a friend.

  • My kids come and surprise me at the shop.

  • The 0X fits where the 3X used to be too small.

  • I bestow a random act of kindness.

  • I am a recipient of a random act of kindness!

  • I smell the puppy breath.

  • Maria comes over.

  • The answer pops into my head; ready to create.

  • The Ambien kicks in.

  • I remember.

I am unhappy when:



  • H & H are both out of phone accessibility on the same night.

  • M. has to leave for 10 more weeks.

  • Rand bugs.

  • I see some idiot reading a novel while driving.

  • The T.V. has nothing to offer (although I can live with Ace of Cakes for a bit.)

  • I don't have time to finish what I started.

  • I see a too close up photo of that woman with the horsey teeth and a faint moustache and just smirk. It makes me feel not nice.

  • Gary's abscess isn't closing like it should. I want him to go back to work.

  • I can't pick up my kids from school because of my situation.

  • I remember.

No comments: