Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Celebrating!


I had a wonderful evening celebrating my newest venture ...joining forces with Teri from my favorite children's site, The Elegant Child. I'll be adding my blogging dynamics and such to her world, helping to spread the word about her fab services (and doing some spectacular custom paintings on celebrity gifts as well!)




Harm took me to The Abbey in WeHo with Izze and Allie, where I was served up this enormous Grey Goose apple martini.


Who did we run into but the charismatic Andrew, from Wolfgang Puck, who charmed us with a fresh round of martinis!






He is working his magic at Wolfgang's newest venue, the PDC (Pacific Design Center on Melrose and San Vicente, ) where they're expanding the wedding world's imagination and tossing in some of Puck's signature delicious dining at Red 7. Yum (can't wait to go there!)



Andrew with his pal Wil Power...














A trio of mini-cheeseburgers with delish fries...













The girls shared this irresistible chocolate fondue...ooooh!

















No double-dipping.....!









Amazing stuff.



Later, Allie "backed up the bus" in Harm's cool shades!

Home in time for Big Brother 8....tomorrow, Sweetpeas, then more fun, fun fun!!!

No comments: