Thursday, November 30, 2006



Have YOU Seen I AM ART T's?

Linda Woods made them, and brought a really big bunch of them in assorted sizes to me at Sweetpeas and Snapshots. Then she let me know that no other storefront in the entire world will be carrying them, and that most of the money that they bring in will go straight to Rosie O'Donnell's For All Kids Foundation. Linda is so cool; she will be taping an episode for an upcoming television program and came in today to get some materials for the show. While she was there, she gave me a special autographed copy of Visual Chronicles to give to Harmony (and an I AM ART shirt as well!) Linda will be at the shop on December 9th, all day, leading a free Spirit House workshop and signing her inspirational book; if you have time, come on over, as we will be having our Winter Wishes Holiday Soiree that day, and the snacks will be delish. Did I mention that we'll have our store-wide sale as well at the same time? Well, there, now I did!

I love it that my friends are popping up on television seemingly every week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the 9th!